We respect your privacy and we are committed to ensuring that your personal data is safeguarded. The following discloses our policies for collecting, using, and protecting the data that you provide to us when submitting an article.
Personal Data Processing is performed pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing.
One of your rights under this Regulation is that you must be informed when your personal data – also known as personal information – is processed.
Information on the processing of personal data at Masaryk University is available on the official notice board at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/official-notice-board/personal-data-protection.
1. Data subject
Under this Privacy Statement, persons who register or submit their works/articles at https://cyberpsychology.eu/ are considered data subjects (hereinafter “Data Subjects” or “you”).
Masaryk University, a public university with its registered office in Žerotínovo nám. 9, 601 77 Brno, Czech Republic.
3. Data protection officer
DPO of Masaryk University is Iva Zlatušková, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of processed personal data
Masaryk University – Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace collects and uses personal data that is necessary for the processing and publication of submitted manuscripts. This data might include names, affiliation, and contact details, including e-mail contacts and postal addresses.
Any personal data received by Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace will be used only for purposes connected to the processing and publishing of the manuscripts.
Access to your personal data is restricted to the editorial team of Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace and the publisher’s editorial staff. Masaryk University will not disclose, distribute, or sell your personal data to third parties unless we have your prior permission or are required to do so by law.
If the submitted material is accepted for publication, the authors’ names, institutional affiliations, and correspondence addresses, and the e-mail addresses of corresponding authors, will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
4. Categories of data subjects
5. Purpose of personal data processing
Processing and publishing of manuscripts/articles/works.
6. Legal grounds for processing personal data
7. Subjects having access to the data
The editorial team of Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace and the publisher’s editorial staff.
8. Basic principles of personal data processing
- All data will be collected and stored for the purpose of the manuscripts publishing.
- In order to secure the data, we’ll cooperate with the Cybersecurity Team of Masaryk University.
- Masaryk University processes personal data only to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose of processing. Personal data are protected and secured to the maximum extent possible according to the standards of the controller and in accordance with applicable law.
9. Period of personal data processing
- Personal data will be stored for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
10. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right under the Art. 15 et seq. of the General Data Protection Regulation
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data,
- to request access to their personal data,
- request their rectification or erasure,
- to request restriction of processing, and
- object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her
- file a complaint in connection with the processing of my personal data with the Office for Personal Data Protection Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, mailbox ID: qkbaa2n, telephone number: +420 234 665 111, website: www.uoou.cz, electronic address: email@example.com
Information for data subjects how to exercise their rights is available on the official notice board at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/official-notice-board/excercise-data-subject-rights.